- Support for an Intel® Core™ i7 series processor/Intel® Core™ i5 series processor/ Intel® Core™ i3 series processor in the LGA1156 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® H55 Express Chipset
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 8 GB of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- DDR3 2200+/1800/1600/1333/1066/800 MHz
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- * Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- Realtek ALC888B codec
- High Definition Audio
- SPDIF In/Out connection
- CD In connection
- 1 x RTL8111D chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4
- 2 x PCI
- 1 x front audio header
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s
- 1 x serial port
- 1 x clearing CMOS jumper
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1
- 1 x CD in
- 1 x 24-pin ATX power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x SPDIF out
- 1 x floppy disk drive connector
- 1 x CPU fan connector
- 1 x system fan connector
- 1 x front panel connector
- 1 x IDE
- 1 x SPDIF in
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x DVI-D
- 8 x USB 2.0/1.1
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard or PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN
- 6 x audio ports (Line In / Line Out / MIC In / Surround Speaker Out(Rear Speaker Out) / Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out / Side Speaker Out)
- 1 x SPDIF out (optical)
- iTE IT8720
- CPU/System fan speed control
- CPU/System temperature detection
- System voltage detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU/System/Power fan speed detection
- CPU/System/Power fan failure warning
- Supports DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.4, ACPI 1.0b
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Award BIOS
- Support for Q-Share
- Support for Dynamic Energy Saver™ 2
- Support for Smart 6™
- Auto Green
- Download Center
- Xpress™ Install
- Xpress™ Recovery 2
- Supports EasyTune
- Xpress™ BIOS Rescue
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 7/Vista/XP
- 244mm x 210mm
- *To reach DDR3 2200 MHz and above, you are required to use with Intel Core i7/Core i5 CPU without HD Graphics and install a discrete graphics card.
- When using Intel Core i5/Core i3/ Pentium CPU with HD Graphics, the maximum memory speed supported is 1666 MHz
- Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- To use the onboard D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI ports, you must install an Intel CPU with integrated graphics.
- The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- You can use only one of the onboard digital graphics ports (e.g. HDMI and DVI-D) for output when in the BIOS Setup program or when during the POST screens.
- For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- The PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x4 mode when ATI CrossFireX™ is enabled.
- Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
- Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.