- AMD A series & E2 series processors
- Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.
- AMD A75 chipset
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
- * The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
- * The 1866 MHz memory speed is supported only when one or two DDR3 1866 MHz DIMMs are installed. It is not supported when four DIMMs are installed. (Dual channel memory mode must be enabled when installing two DIMMs.)
- * Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated in the APU:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
- (All integrated graphics ports do not support Hot plug. If you want to change to another graphics port when the computer is on, be sure to turn off the computer first.)
- *The resolution of 2560x1600 is supported only when Dual Link DVI mode is enabled.
- * The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- * To use the onboard D-Sub, DVI, Display port or HDMI, must install an AMD CPU with integrated graphics.
- High Definition Audio
- Realtek ALC889 codec
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Support for Dolby Home Theater
- 1 x Realtek 8111E chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 Standard.)
- 3 x PCI
- Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
- Support for AMD CrossFireX™ technology
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD
- 5 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors supporting up to 5 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- 1 x eSATA 6Gb/s port on the back panel supporting up to 1 SATA 6Gb/s device
* Actual transfer rate is dependent on the device being connected.
Etron EJ168 chip:
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- Up to 10 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 8 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Up to 2 USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel.
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1
- 2 x system fan headers
- 1 x clearing CMOS jumper
- 1 x front panel header
- 5 x SATA 6Gb/s
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x APU fan header
- 1 x SPDIF out
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
TPM function is optional due to different regional policy
- 1 x power fan connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x eSATA 6Gb/s
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1
- 6 x audio ports (Line In / Line Out / MIC In / Surround Speaker Out(Rear Speaker Out) / Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out / Side Speaker Out)
- 1 x SPDIF out (optical)
- iTE IT8720
- APU/System temperature detection
- APU overheating warning
- APU/System fan speed control
* Whether the APU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the APU/system cooler you install.
- APU/System/Power fan speed detection
- APU/System/Power fan fail warning
- System voltage detection
- Supports DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.4, ACPI 1.0b
- Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
- 2 x 32 Mbit flash
- Supports Q-Flash utility
- Support for Q-Share
- Smart Recovery
- Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for 3TB+ Unlock
- Supports @BIOS™
- Download Center
- Xpress™ Install
- Xpress™ Recovery 2
- Xpress™ BIOS Rescue
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- ATX Form Factor; 305mm x 225mm
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.