GIGABYTE Super4™ motherboards are the latest range of next-generation desktop motherboards based on the AMD A75 chipset, supporting a new generation socket FM1 of 32nm AMD A-series APUs with DirectX11 graphics integrated. Not only delivering AMD’s industry-leading performance and advanced graphics capabilities, GIGABYTE Super4™ motherboards are equipped with a comprehensive range of unique features that offer mainstream PC users the most compelling platform on the market today.
All GIGABYTE Super4™ motherboards boast specific features that guard against system malfunction and ensure extended system longevity, including GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ to ensure that you never experience system failure due to BIOS corruption. Additionally, each USB port has its own dedicated power fuse that prevents unwanted USB port failure, helping to safe guard your important data during transfer. All Super4™ motherboards also use Solid Capacitors design that guarantee system longevity with a minimum 50,000 hrs lifespan.
GIGABYTE Super Speed ensures that you’re always on the cusp of PC performance, data transfer and device charging speeds. GIGABYTE’s unique Ultra Durable™ series technology makes sure that your AMD processor is running at optimal performance levels, while GIGABYTE 3x USB power means better device compatibility and also allows iPad, iPhone and iPod devices to charge up to 40% faster. AMD A-series motherboards come with new generation APU able to provide ultimate DX11 graphics performance and additional up to 45% enhanced by AMD Dual Graphics technology.
All GIGABYTE Super4™ motherboards are equipped with the very best quality components that ensure that you PC is running at maximum power efficiency. Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
- Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Lower CPU Zone Temperature
- High Power-Efficiency
As the HD multimedia revolution continues to gain momentum, so too must hardware standards in audio quality. All GIGABYTE Super4™ motherboards offer excellent 7.1 surround sound audio backed by a proprietary converter that is able to achieve 108dB noise ratio (SNR) playback quality. This means that users will enjoy a better audio experience with lower levels of noise and hiss when enjoying the latest HD content.
Designed to leverage the awesome potential of the latest AMD Fusion A-series APUs, GIGABYTE A75 series motherboards deliver an enhanced visual experience that includes advanced DX11®gaming, incredibly smooth HD multimedia playback and support for high resolution displays of up to 2560 x 1600 pixels by Dual-link DVI port.
Note: When Dual-link DVI enabled, the remaining display output ports will be disabled.
* Please use AMD Dual Graphics certified DX11 VGA card (i.e., Radeon HD 6670/6570/6450 etc.), detail information please refer to AMD official website:
Supporting Microsoft®DirectX®11, OpenGL 4.1 and OpenCL 1.1 standards, AMD Fusion graphics deliver 3DMark Vantage (Performance setting) scores of over 6000 points, and a 3D gaming experience similar to entry-level discrete graphics card solutions.
* 6000+ marks in 3DMarkVanatge Performance mode was achieved by overclocking.
* DVI/HDMI/Display Port video output recommended for overclocked APU configurations and output various is different by models.
* Please be aware that GIGABYTE's product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking.
Note: Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
- Each USB port has its own dedicated power fuse
- Prevents unwanted USB port failure
- Safe guards important data during transfer
* USB 3.0 10x performance is a maximum theoretical value. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
GIGABYTE strongly believes that in 2011, HD audio playback is a standard specification, and as such, we have made Blu-ray audio playback a standard for all of our motherboards.
All of GIGABYTE's 2011 motherboards feature higher capability audio solution with 108dB Signal-to-Noise ratio (SNR) playback quality to deliver high-performance, multi-channel HD audio. SNR is a comparison of the amount of signal to the amount of noise such as hiss present in the signal (expressed in Decibels). A higher SNR equals a better audio experience. For example, 108dB, is a high audio specification, as this means the audio signal is 108dB higher than the level of the noise.
* SATA3 RAID 0 4x and SATA3 2x performance are maximum theoretical values. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with solid capacitors developed by leading Japanese manufacturers. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games...more
* 50000 hours of work time is calculated at 85℃ ambient temperature.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.