- Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.
- AMD A series processors
- AMD Athlon™ series processors
- * The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
- Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP) / Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* Memory support is dependent on memory module compatibility and system OS.
*Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information
APU with integrated AMD Radeon™ HD 8000/7000 series graphics:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* To use the onboard graphics ports, you must install an AMD APU with integrated graphics.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- High Definition Audio
- Realtek® ALC892 codec
- 1 x Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots (All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI
|Multi Graphics Technology
- Support for AMD CrossFire™ technology
- Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors supporting up to 6 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 3 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1
- 1 x SPDIF out
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
TPM function is optional due to different regional policy
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 1 x APU fan header
|Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x DVI-D
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1
- 1 x SPDIF out (optical)
- 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- APU/System temperature detection
- APU/System fan speed detection
- APU overheating warning
- APU/System fan fail warning
- APU/System fan speed control
* Whether the APU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the APU/system cooler you install.
- System voltage detection
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Supports DualBIOS™
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for Q-Share
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for 3TB+ Unlock
- Supports @BIOS™
- Xpress™ Install
- Auto Green
- Support for On/Off Charge
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Smart Recovery 2
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
* Windows Vista/XP supported only with AMD FM2 Trinity APU.
* It requires Service Pack 3 to support Windows XP driver installation.
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.