- AMD A series processors
- AMD Athlon™ series processors
- AMD A88X
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
- * Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- * The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
- Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP) / Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
*Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information
APU with integrated AMD Radeon™ HD 8000/7000 series graphics:
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
* The DisplayPort does not support Hot plug. If you want to change to another graphics port when the computer is on, be sure to turn off the computer first.
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
* The resolution of 4096x2160 can be supported when using an FM2+ APU; the maximum resolution supported is 1920x1200 when using an FM2 APU.
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
*To use the onboard graphics port, you must install an AMD APU with integrated graphics.
- High Definition Audio
- Realtek ALC892 codec
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
(The PCIEX16 and PCIEX8 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
- *To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
*The PCIEX1_3 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX4 slot. When the PCIEX1_3 slot is populated, the PCIEX4 slot will operate at up to x1 mode.
- Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
- Support for AMD CrossFire™ technology (PCIEX16 and PCIEX8)
- 7 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~6)
- 1 x eSATA connector on the back panel
* Actual transfer rate is dependent on the device being connected.
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
VIA VL805 chip:
- Up to 10 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 8 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (available through the internal USB headers)
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 3 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x power button
- 1 x reset button
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x APU fan header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 7 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x eSATA connector
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- APU/System temperature detection
- APU/System fan speed detection
- APU overheating warning
- APU/System fan fail warning
- APU/System fan speed control
* Whether the APU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the APU/system cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
- Support for DualBIOS™
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Smart Recovery 2
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for On/Off Charge
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Windows 8/7 32-bit/64-bit
- Support for Windows XP 32-bit
* It requires Service Pack 3 to support Windows XP driver installation.
* To support Windows XP 32-bit, you must install an AMD FM2 Trinity APU
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.