- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
(Some Intel® Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for more information.)
- Intel® H77 Express Chipset
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2200(OC)/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
- * To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support XMP memory, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor:
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
*The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- High Definition Audio
- VIA VT2021 codec
- 1 x Atheros GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
* Whether PCI Express 3.0 is supported depends on CPU and graphics card compatibility.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX1_2/3 slots. The PCIEX1_2/3 slots will become unavailable when a PCIe x4 expansion card is installed.
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(PCIEX4 and PCIEX1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI
- Support for AMD CrossFireX™ technology
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2_2~SATA2_5) supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* When a RAID set is built across the SATA 6Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s channels, the system performance of the RAID set may vary depending on the devices being connected.
- 1 x mSATA connector
* The SATA2 5 connector will become unavailable when the mSATA connector is installed with a solid state drive.
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0/SATA3 1) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
Etron EJ168 chip:
- Up to 10 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 6 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
* In Windows XP, the Intel USB 3.0 ports can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed.
- Up to 2 USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel.
- 3 x USB 2.0/1.1
- 3 x system fan headers
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x mSATA connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x SPDIF out
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
TPM function is optional due to different regional policy
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In/Mic In, Line Out)
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1
- 1 x SPDIF out (optical)
- iTE I/O Controller Chip
- CPU/System fan speed control
*Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU/System fan failure warning
- CPU/System temperature detection
- System voltage detection
- CPU overheating warning
- Supports DualBIOS™
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
- Support for Q-Share
- Auto Green
- eXtreme Hard Drive
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Supports @BIOS™
- Support for 3D Power
- Support for EZ Setup
- Xpress™ Install
- Intel® Smart Response Technology
- LucidLogix Virtu MVP
* Make sure the monitor cable has been connected to the integrated graphics port on the back panel.
- Intel® Rapid Start Technology
- Intel® Smart Connect Technology
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 8/7/XP
- ATX, 305mm x 244mm
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.