Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry. GIGABYTE's new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Classic motherboards feature High Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
|Power Failure Protection
Permanent damage from power surge or failure during BIOS update, can be avoided with GIGABYTE DualBIOS, which automatically enables a secondary, back up BIOS.
GIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
|High Temperature Protection
GIGABYTE uses All Solid Caps (Capacitors) and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures, providing up to 50,000* hour component lifespan.
The ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with solid capacitors developed by leading Japanese manufacturers. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games...more
* 50000 hours of work time is calculated at 85℃ ambient temperature.
Smart personal reminder of PC passwords
Your PC's Watch Dog
Allows you to go back in time on your PC and retrieve lost files
Time Controller for your PC
* Whether SMART QuickBoost is supported depends on the motherboard model.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.